Specially designed for leveling scaffolding, fast and accurate onsite installation is provided by a combination of coarse and fine adjustment up to maximum of 550 mm and can be customized.
Base jacks locate in the bottom of the cuplock standards standards ( vertical ), they provide adjustment for variations in ground levels, and they have a safe working load of approx 4 tons each.
- The pipe is of Hot Rolled Steel as per BS-1139 Standard.
- The Jack Nut of SG Iron Castings.
- Made from pipe of 38mm OD X 650mm Height.
- Base Plate size : 150mm x 150mm x 5mm thick
- Weight : 4.500 Kg
- Available in size 500mm , 600mm, 650mm, 750mm and can be customized as required.